We’re supporting Police Scotland’s campaign to #BeatDoorstepCrime.
It’s a despicable crime which targets the most vulnerable members of our communities.
Please share these keep safe messages to help vulnerable neighbours, family and/or friends #BeatDoorstepCrime:
- Keep front and back doors locked
- Fit a door chain or bar – and use it!
- Expecting someone? Only let callers in if they have an appointment. The message is: if in doubt, keep them out!
- Always ask for ID
- Don’t keep large sums of money at home
- Look out for those in your community
- Report anything suspicious straight away
- Call 999 and ask for the police if you feel scared or threatened